Well, that turned into a three week hiatus. Whoops! I got sick after I got back from my trip, and temporarily turned into a useless couch lump. Now I’m slowly easing back into things.
- Applied H.S.’s “Bust Up” fixes.
- Created some reference documents to help with the enemy configuration process.
- Implemented a handful of enemies and bug-tested them.
It was very nice to return Mitchell’s main ability (Bust Up) to its original wording, so many thanks go out to H.S. for that. Over the next couple of weeks I should have some time to implement more enemies, and I hope to have the bulk of the work done by sometime in December.
Hope you feel better! I’m glad to see that progress is going well, keep it up!