This week was all about fixing some persistent bugs, including a menu that has been bugging me for a looooong time. Behold, the finished battle menu for Unearthed!
- Fixed battle menu width and alignment to properly display all options.
- Changed “bust up” to “raid” to fix spacing concerns.
- Reintroduced “auto fight” in to battle menu.
- Switched “psi” to “tech” in battle menu.g
- Fixed Thunder bug that caused electrical attacks to display the wrong animation. (thanks H.S.!)
- Fixed some miscellaneous minor bugs.
Not much to say this week, as more things were fixed than introduced. It is a little bit of a bummer that I had to change Bust Up to Raid, but the text spacing problem didn’t seem like an easy one to fix. Regardless, the attack does the same thing (damage + takes an item from mechanical enemies) so the difference should be pretty minor.
One last note: it is really neat to see the enemy sprites in action. I’m going to be doing some quality assurance on them as I implement them, but for the most part they are good to go.
Great! So many Mother hacks are being made now!
Actually, it’s not that hard to change the spacing of the battle window text. I just sent you a PM on the Starmen.net forums showing how you can do it.
Wait, what do you mean? I haven’t gotten any PM. And that’s pretty logical, because you don’t know my Starmen.net profile name. It’s Fassad the Fadass.
I sent the PM to HyperBound.
Ah, Sorry for the mistake!