This week was all about fixing some persistent bugs, including a menu that has been bugging me for a looooong time. Behold, the finished battle menu for Unearthed!
- Fixed battle menu width and alignment to properly display all options.
- Changed “bust up” to “raid” to fix spacing concerns.
- Reintroduced “auto fight” in to battle menu.
- Switched “psi” to “tech” in battle menu.g
- Fixed Thunder bug that caused electrical attacks to display the wrong animation. (thanks H.S.!)
- Fixed some miscellaneous minor bugs.
Not much to say this week, as more things were fixed than introduced. It is a little bit of a bummer that I had to change Bust Up to Raid, but the text spacing problem didn’t seem like an easy one to fix. Regardless, the attack does the same thing (damage + takes an item from mechanical enemies) so the difference should be pretty minor.
One last note: it is really neat to see the enemy sprites in action. I’m going to be doing some quality assurance on them as I implement them, but for the most part they are good to go.