This was a bit of a weird week. Not because I wasn’t productive, but because I ended up working on something completely different than I thought I would. Coil Snake hit update 2.01, allowing me to integrate the Blue Magic system that I’ve been yappin’ on about for years now. Please enjoy this complimentary video, showcasing some basic functionality!
Patch Notes: May 5th
- Implemented a redundant set of abilities for ISAAC’s “blue magic” skillset.
- Adjusted PSI table to accommodate these abilities.
- Defined all of ISAAC’s abilities, assigned event flags, debugged learning system.
- Labelled a bunch of stuff to enhance searchability.
- Re-learned a bunch of stupid-simple hex numbering logic.
In the video, you’ll probably notice that ISAAC’s abilities have placeholder values. This will be fixed soon! Pretty soon everyone’s favourite robot buddy will be using his abilities in a clearly defined, totally awesome way.
Also: holy toledo, I’ve been working on this game for a long time.
Free recording software? Try Camstudio.
Camstudio was giving me all sorts of issues, especially with sound recording. I’ll give it another shot though!
I’ve heard of something called Bandicam.
A video made with Bandicam.
Hey, that looks pretty good Maximus. I’ll give it a shot next Monday. I’ll have some pretty cool stuff to show off!
Oh, and the ad at the top of the video is the price you have to pay for not paying.