Michael Iantorno PhD Candidate, Game Designer, and Writer

Unearthed Update: Enemy Placement Underway

I have finally finished all the arduous data entry for enemy groupings in Unearthed! As you saw in my last update, the work I was doing equated to plugging numbers into spreadsheets. It wasn’t a whole lot of fun, but was a necessary technical hurdle to overcome.

But now with all those lovely numbers in place, I can start doing fun things. Like populating different areas of the game with finished enemies, such as the dust bunnies seen below!


Over the next little while I’ll be placing enemies, troubleshooting sprites, and doing some bug testing of the game’s maps. Even though I finished the game world years ago, there are still a few lingering bugs that I should vanquish before moving onto the next stages of development.

As always, I’ll keep you all posted when new developments come down the pipes.

1 Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

By Michael
Michael Iantorno PhD Candidate, Game Designer, and Writer