So, I decided to apply a buttload of updates to the website over the last few days. I’ve been itching to make some changes for a while now; mostly because a lot of site’s sections were woefully out of date or have grown stagnant and boring over time.
- dMetric has been removed from the site for the time being. RS and I haven’t updated the game outline in months, so we decided to discontinue hosting the stagnated documents. We may revisit the game concept somewhere down the line.
- Ancient Machinations has been canned. There was never anything in that section and I doubt there ever will be.
- The Retro Arcade page has also been annihilated. It hasn’t been updated in quite some time, and we find ourselves more inclined to write full reviews (see below) rather than short game summaries.
- Reviews now have their very own section of the site. Although it is simply an aggregate listing of content found in blog posts, I have organized it in a way that allows for easy browsing.
- Podcasts have their own page as well. I’m not 100% happy with how that page is organized right now, and I will fancy it up a bit once the new season of TWISP begins (this Friday!).
- The top “slider” navigation has been axed due to unreliable execution on several browsers and mobile devices. Also, that thing was a pain in the butt to edit and update.
- Social media buttons added, top banner changed, side widgets re-arranged.
I’m always happy to hear feedback on the website, so do let me know if you have any comments or suggestions. Also, go and visit Magical Game Time. It’s good for you.